>uY1<
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

>uY1<

SwAT Game PLaY< & WhaT EveR ElsE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi i want to report casillas from beiing a nooob

Go down 
+2
webjet
Rubios
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rubios

Hi i want to report casillas from beiing a nooob Empty
PostSubject: Hi i want to report casillas from beiing a nooob   Hi i want to report casillas from beiing a nooob EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:48 pm

He muted me and said that i was xeeting with pepper spray,???? WITH PEPPER SPRAY???CAMMONN, cause everyone knows i am the very best top player of it and sick of kicking ur asses all the fcking time and u mute me and remove my pepper and alays accusing me of xeeting.
Cammonn, learn to play babys or go play solitaire !!!!
Back to top Go down
webjet

webjet

PostSubject: Re: Hi i want to report casillas from beiing a nooob   Hi i want to report casillas from beiing a nooob EmptyThu May 26, 2011 3:08 am

ill have a chat to him about it he wont do it again
Back to top Go down
casillas

PostSubject: REPLY TO THIS KID   Hi i want to report casillas from beiing a nooob EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 4:02 am

first : learn to read man , i have never muted u , never taken out yor spray , and u remember well that day i have defended u by the abuse of " revolver ". he has done all that u have accused me for . i have unmuted u , and told him to don't abuse on u .
i have been accused for an abuse i have never done , and never will do.
second : if u have got a problem , talk with me , don't try to put me in bad evidence with my friends

i have always respected u , but ur intenction was to make me out of the clan.
u are a little kind , and u have showed it with ur nab post .
i am very sad to have read this stupid post .
accused by a player i have defended
learn to live little man and learn to respect.
Back to top Go down
>uY1<RainbowSix

PostSubject: Re: Hi i want to report casillas from beiing a nooob   Hi i want to report casillas from beiing a nooob EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 3:51 pm

Problem solved!

Just a lil confussion between u.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Rubios

PostSubject: XILES MEN   Hi i want to report casillas from beiing a nooob EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 6:58 pm

I was muted and accused, did not had any way to defend myself from that, and it wasn t the first time.
WAs not my intention to get u banned or sommthing like that from clan,as i said, i was mutted ,and it was the only way i could defend myself(BLOG).
Dind not know, but i only saw ur nick, dont know revolver.
And wen u start making good scores u can get talk to me again Smile))) n oooo b Smile))
Back to top Go down
Rubios

PostSubject: OHHH   Hi i want to report casillas from beiing a nooob EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 6:59 pm

Thank you for defending mee Smile)
Back to top Go down
casillas

PostSubject: reply   Hi i want to report casillas from beiing a nooob EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:05 am

your intenction was to make me out of the clan kid , and as i have already said .... learn to read... names and score...
Back to top Go down
MasterM!nd

MasterM!nd

PostSubject: Re: Hi i want to report casillas from beiing a nooob   Hi i want to report casillas from beiing a nooob EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 12:41 pm

Casillas: Being reported by a player didn't mean that you'll get ban from the clan Smile

Rubios: Try not to accuse players/admins (specially who defended you Wink ) without having proof.. i think apologize would be great hehehe bounce bounce Very Happy

So as our mate Rainbow said, it was just a little confusion between you too. Do me a favor, Take it EASY and lets ROck n ROll Razz cheers

Peace & LOve Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
ReVolver

PostSubject: Re: Hi i want to report casillas from beiing a nooob   Hi i want to report casillas from beiing a nooob EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:10 am

Not really sure why this has all came back up right now, but apparently according to Casillas I'm the one to blame for his actions, when I've not even been on the server for a duration longer than ten minuets over the past month and a half due to a lot of work being put my way and a lot of moving going on between my dorm and my home.

This is just a statement to say I'm not actually involved in this what so ever, and I personally feel like Casillas is just looking for someone else to pin the blame onto to clear his own name. I'm not really concerned of what action has to be taken but I'm not going to be accused of something I didn't do when I've not actually had the time to play the game, nevermind annoy a player on the server.

In future, I'd appreciate not to recieve messages from the people involved accusing me (just Casillas) when I've had no partake in these events or incdents.

Run my IP check on the server log (assuming you can do that.) if you don't believe my activity, if someone else is using my username and it's a total misunderstanding please resolve this as I'm currently not active and won't be for some time to come. (possibly until mid-late July.)

Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
Rubios

PostSubject: Please take it easy   Hi i want to report casillas from beiing a nooob EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 5:35 pm

I am sory all of you for this confusion.
Can u forget this episode please? I never wanted to get this far, just feel so unfair that banned me a muted me.
Please forget both Revolver and Casillas,this mess!! ok m8s???
Sory , lets play and have funn.
Thank you all
Back to top Go down
webjet

webjet

PostSubject: Re: Hi i want to report casillas from beiing a nooob   Hi i want to report casillas from beiing a nooob EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:51 am

ok its all good guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi i want to report casillas from beiing a nooob   Hi i want to report casillas from beiing a nooob Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi i want to report casillas from beiing a nooob
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
>uY1< :: WELCOME ALL !! :: SWAT 4-
Jump to: