>uY1<
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

>uY1<

SwAT Game PLaY< & WhaT EveR ElsE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application to Join the Clan.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ReVolver

Application to Join the Clan. Empty
PostSubject: Application to Join the Clan.   Application to Join the Clan. EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:17 am

Yo', My names Revolver. I'm a 20 year old student studying Software Engineering in Scotland, United Kingdom.

I've played SWAT4 for about two years, I've been a part of a few clans in the past but I'm no longer associated with them (I don't apply the tags, the clans I was a part of have fully disbanded, meaning that barely any of their members play anymore.)

I'm pretty well experienced with the game, understand and know nearly all the bugs (unless you guys know a few I don't Wink) whenever I play I'm normally on Super's server (if it's up) due to not being able to play on anything with lower than 1.2 speed now. (The speed really increases the gameplay, a lot, it's a very good addition to the server.)

I've got along fine with some of your members, particularly North and Nextal who can vouche for me being a good team player.

Well spoken in English, know a fair amount of Spanish but not enough to understand a full sentence without questioning my interpretation of what is being said.

Well that's about all I guess, hope you guys look over this application sometime soon. Smile

InGame (SWAT4): ReVolver

XFIRE: Volvagia224

Thanks guys, see you in the server!
Back to top Go down
MasterM!nd

MasterM!nd

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join the Clan.   Application to Join the Clan. EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:57 am

Nice to have you with us man Wink Moderator will soon contact you and approve your application. For the time being, see you on server Smile

Last edited by >uY1<MasterM!nd on Sat May 07, 2011 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
>uY1<Nextal

>uY1<Nextal

PostSubject: Hello Revolver   Application to Join the Clan. EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:05 pm

Hello

Revolver is good to have interest in the clan and confirming what he says my mate Mastermind only wait a little and thinking a logo.

Regards.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
>uY1<SuPeRbOmBeRmAn
Admin
>uY1<SuPeRbOmBeRmAn

PostSubject: reply to revolver   Application to Join the Clan. EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:50 pm

hello , you be welcome to join the clan, on one condition of mine Smile No Spamming commands with that annoying vip voice :)P
Back to top Go down
ReVolver

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join the Clan.   Application to Join the Clan. EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:54 pm

haha np Super, cheers.
Back to top Go down
webjet

webjet

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join the Clan.   Application to Join the Clan. EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:03 am

welcome to the clan mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join the Clan.   Application to Join the Clan. Empty

Back to top Go down

Application to Join the Clan.
Page 1 of 1